Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (April 14)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3

You scream, I scream, we all scream for Soy Cream!


Outgoing: Turtle Mountain (Will have to email them)
Email: "My daughter is lactose intolerant, so we decided to try your products.  Not only does she love them, but my husband and I do too! Thanks so much!  Karissa"
OutgoingTofutti (email)
Email: "My daughter is lactose intolerant, so we decided to try your products (Cuties!).  Not only does she love them, but my husband and I do too! Thanks so much!  Karissa"
OutgoingSoy Dream
Email: "My daughter is lactose intolerant, so we decided to try your products.  Not only does she love them, but my husband and I do too! Thanks so much!  Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  As you will see in your mailbox soon...this is well worth it and a lot of fun!

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG