Sunday, April 4, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (April 4)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

HAPPY EASTER! He is RISEN!  I wanted to contact a couple of companies quickly today, so here are two of my daughter's favorites:



"I just wanted to drop you a quick thank you for making your cheese.  My daughter (19 months) loves your cheese melted on a bagel for lunch!  We love your products!  Oh, and you have a cute logo! Thanks again, Karissa"


"I just wanted to drop you a quick thank you for your mandarin oranges.  My daughter (19 months) loves them for EVERY meal!  We love many of your products!  Thanks again, Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:) Again, Happy Easter!
Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG