Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fred Meyer Shopping Trip...

Reese's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups 3/$1.00 (first 6)
-$0.55/1 Coupon 3/28 SS x6
=$1.30 Moneymaker!

Tillamook Cheese 2 lb Block $3.99 (limit 1) **STOCK UP PRICE**

Pillsbury Grands $1.50 x4
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $1.75
-$1.00/1 Pillsbury Honey Grands Coupon from Betty Crocker Home Mailer
-$1.00/3 Pillsbury Grands from Pillsbury Home Mailer
-$0.40/2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Coupon from recent insert
-$1.00/2 eCoupon
=$6.10, get back $4.00 Catalina
=$0.35 each

Fiber One Yogurt $1.99
-$1.00/1 Printable Coupon
-$1.00/1 eCoupon
=FREE

Scotch Brite Sponge $1.05 x4
-$1.00/1 Printable Coupon
=$0.05 each

Background

3 comments:

  1. Great deal on the biscuits! Maybe I should pick some up to go with all my potatoes. lol I still have those Soymilk coupons for you. Next time I see Joelle I will give them to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karissa, Have you had any trouble at Safeway with some of your e coupons not coming off? I went today and came out with a total, not as good as it should of been. Still great deals...but I have done way better in the past and I was checking my receipt and some of the e coupons didnt come off. Example..Kraft Mayo- I had 2 1.00 off coupons and only 1 came off. Same with the Yoplait fiber one. I got a great deal on the healthy choice meals, they were 2 for 5.00 and I have 4.00 worth of e coupons. Not bad. Guess we cant win every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie,
    I have only had a problem with my eCoupons coming off once. I have found that if you swipe your Safeway card first you have better luck with the eCoupons coming off instead of waiting until the end. I usually print out a list of the eCoupons I have loaded so I know what exactly should come off. Then if the eCoupons don't come you could go to Customer Service and show them that you had them loaded. I have had a friend do this and they refunded her the value of the eCoupon. Hope this helps. Sorry it didn't work out like you had hoped!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG