Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Freebies at Fred Meyer

Halls Cough Drops $1.00 x12
-$1.00/1 Coupon 3/28 SS x6
-Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Coupon from Tearpad found at Albertsons x6
=12 FREE

Betty Crocker Potatoes $1.39 x2
Betty Crocker Pouch Potatoes $0.79
-$0.40/1 Printable Coupon x2
-$0.25/1 Coupon from recent insert
-$3.00 Catalina from previous purchase of Betty Crocker Potatoes
=$2.52, get back another $3.00 Catalina

Easter Egg Window Cling $1.99
-50% off Clearance
=$0.99

I paid $0.51 OOP plus tax. Pretty sure I won't need cough drops for a very long time and neither will my extended family or neighbors. Good thing they don't expire until Nov 2011! :)

Background

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so jealous. I saw the Hall's last night at Fredmeyer but didn't have my coupons with me. One of the draw backs of not using a binder. I'm stopping by today to get my free bags too. I have quite a few of the B1G1 free coupons that I have picked up at different stores. My entire family will be stocked up when I'm done. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. MICHELE! - go easy on the cough drops girl!! I don't want to see the back of your Yukon filled up with them! HA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joelle,
    You really are the greatest! Thanks so much for the inserts, it is always the best day when the Coupon fairy comes to my house! I appreciate how giving you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele,
    Good new is, it seems to be the more FREE cold medicine you have on hand the less colds your family will get :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. are the betty crocker potato deal still going on? i know they were going on last week, but was not in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karissa,

    Unfortunately for me we have been using way too much cold medicine this year. Just wait until your daughter is in school. Everyone in the house will get it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon,
    Yep, the Betty Crocker deal goes until April 15th.

    Michele,
    You are probably right, I should start stocking up on Purell now :)

    ReplyDelete

SWAG