Thursday, April 1, 2010

Some Good Finds at Fred Meyer

Did you see the post below? I was so disappointed to not have gotten any FREE My Little Ponies at Toys R' Us! I did get a pretty good deal on some at Fred Meyer though. See the breakdown below...

My Little Ponies $6.99 x6
-Fred Meyer Sale Buy 2, Get 1 FREE
-Buy 1, Get 1 FREE My Little Ponies Coupon 3/21 SS x3
=$2.33 each

Kingsford Lighter Fluid $6.99
-50% off Markdown
=$3.50

Tornados $1.99 x2
-Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Printable Coupon
-$1.00/2 Peelie Coupon
=$0.50 each

Annies Macaroni and Cheese $1.00 x 10
-$0.50/1 Tearpad Coupon found on endcap display x6
-$1.00/2 Annies Coupon from sending compliment email
=$0.50 each

Fred Meyer Large 18pk eggs $2.09 x2
-$0.18 Fred Meyer Sale with in-ad Coupon
-Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Printable Coupon (NLA)
=$1.00 each

Batter Blaster $3.99
-FREE Coupon from sending compliment email
=FREE

Gold Medal Flour 5lb bag $0.99 with in-ad Coupon
-$0.75/1 Flour Printable Coupon (NLA)
=$0.24

Background

4 comments:

  1. Karissa, did Toys R Us, not let you use the coupon with their sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if the Spokane area got the three dollar Snuggle coupon? I could have sworn I had it, but now when I look for it I can't find it. I may have mixed it up with the three dollar Biz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did not get the 3.00 snuggle coupon so SAD however you can get some on ebay thats what I did it worth it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie,
    My Toys R' Us was sold out of the My Little Ponies before the sale even started...BUMMER!

    DeDe,
    Like JoDee said we didn't get the $3.00 off Snuggle Coupon...another BUMMER! You are right, we did get a $3.00 BIZ Coupon.

    ReplyDelete

SWAG