Friday, May 28, 2010

I am FINALLY getting a Nielsen Home Scanner!

I am so excited! I got a call two days ago from Nielsen saying that they would be sending me a home scanner.  I signed up over a year ago and have been on the waiting list for what seems like forever. I should be getting my scanner within 3-4 weeks. I know several people that have been doing it for awhile now and love it. Each week you scan each of your purchases, then transmit your information once a week. For doing this, Nielsen is able to get data that helps companies know what products you are interested in. You get points for scanning and transmitting data in which you can get awesome prizes and Coupons with. I think it will be a lot of fun! If you live in the Spokane area, now is your chance...they are looking for people in our area. Go here to sign-up.

Background

2 comments:

  1. Man - I have been on that waiting list FOREVER now too!! Maybe I will get one and we can go shopping together! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny that you waited so long - I only waited 3 or 4 weeks and got it a few weeks ago. Haven't had time to scan it yet, though.

    ReplyDelete

SWAG