Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh How I LOVE RiteAid!

Transaction 1:
Foster Grant Kids Sunglasses $6.99
Foster Grant Kids Sunglasses $5.99
-Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Sale
-$5.00/1 April Rite Aid Video Value Coupon x2
=FREE
**Can submit for $2.00 Single Check Rebate per pair up to 2 pairs**
I am going to put these away for next year, it never fails our family loses sunglasses all the time :)

Thermacare $6.99 x2
-$3.00 in-ad Coupon x2
-$3.00/1 Printable Coupon x2
=$0.99 each

Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap $0.99
-$1.00/1 Coupon from Home Made Simple Booklet
=FREE

Avery Plastic Dividers $3.29

=$27.24 before Coupons, then I used a $5.00/$20.00 Purchase Rite Aid Video Value Coupon. I paid $0.49 OOP.

Transaction 2 (at a different Rite Aid):
Kotex $0.99 with Wellness Card x7
-$1.00/1 Rite Aid Video Value Coupon x7
-$1.00/1 Coupon from recent sample
=$1.00 Moneymaker

Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry $3.36
**I would never really pay that for pop, but I had an overage and needed to find something to spend it on.**

Envelopes $1.89

EAS Myoplex Bars $2.99 x4
-FREE Myoplex Printable Coupon
=FREE

=$24.14 before Coupons, then I used a $5.00/$20.00 Purchase Rite Aid Video Value Coupon. I paid a little over $2.00 which was all tax. Rite Aid has been so Coupon friendly and I love not hassling with Register Rewards like you have to at Walgreens. I think I am converted :)

Background

8 comments:

  1. I know, I just am loving Riteaid too!! They are so coupon friendly . . . it almost seems to good to be true! Today, I managed to get my total down to exactly 0.00 after my coupons! I didn't even plan it . . . . I can never get my totals quite right with Riteaid . . . which is fine, but I like to know pretty much to a "T" what I will be paying. I haven't even stepped foot in Walgreens in over a month!

    This is what I got @ Riteaid today

    3 Dawn Renewal
    2 Bounty Paper towels
    1 Chramin 9 pck of Toilet paper
    1 Gallon milk
    4 Carefree pantyliners
    1 Motrin PM

    FREE!! Crazy!

    BTW, I have a stack of SmartSources for you! I just haven't made it over to your house . . I will drop them off tomorrow AM. (If you ever are needing them earlier . . feel free to drop by my house anytime!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Rite-Aid is refusing to accept internet coupons and I never have any trouble with coupons or RR at Walgreens! Walgreens gets all my business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ itsterry:This weeks RA ad tells you to go online and look for the coupon. Take the ad in and show them. I have no trouble at my RA. Every store is so different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dawn at rite aid is only 99 cents?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is a wellness card?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie,
    The smaller size Dawn hand renewal is on sale for $0.99, use the Coupon to get it for FREE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joelle,
    Thank you so much for dropping off the Coupons. You are so stinkin' sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you use so many of the Video Values coupons? The sight specifically says to only print one of each coupon!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG