Monday, May 10, 2010

Rite Aid Run...

Bounty Basic Paper Towels $0.99 x3
-$1.00/1 Coupon from PG Year of Savings Coupon Booklet x3
=FREE

TGIF Snacks $0.99 x3
-$1.50/1 Printable Coupon x3 (NLA)
=FREE

Lubriderm $3.99
-$2.00/1 Printable Coupon
-$2.00/1 in-ad Coupon
=FREE

Tresemme Styling Products $3.29 x4
-Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Printable Coupon x2
-$2.00/1 Rite Aid Video Value Coupon x2
=$0.65 each

Eggs $1.49/dozen x2

Plus I used this $5.00/$25.00 Printable Coupon. I paid $1.84 OOP, which was mostly tax :)

Background

3 comments:

  1. Question...when I go to my rite aid they said that the in ad coupon for the luberderm was a manufacturers and that I couldn't use the printable along with it!? They also say that The 1.50 off the .99 cent TGIF could not be used because the coupon price was higher then the item's price? Is this right? How do you get these deals, and I can't? I think I am missing something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon,
    The in-ad Coupon does say "Manufacturer Coupon" on it but all Rite Aid in-store Coupons say that. The code along the bottom is actually different than a manufacturer code though. I think you ran into a cashier that doesn't really know. The best thing to do would be to ask for a manager. My cashier this morning did say something about the TGIF snack Coupon but I told her to adjust it down to the sales price for it to work. She did and it worked no problem. Hopefully this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Computer says not prints left forthe tresseme campagne??

    ReplyDelete

SWAG