Sunday, May 23, 2010

This is for my hardcore neighbor...


Head on over here and enter the Rohto Race Training Kits sweepstakes! You could win a bike as well as lots of other goods. Plus, just for registering, you’ll be able to print a Coupon valid for $1.00/1 Ironman Pain Management Product. Use this Coupon to get a FREE Ironman Muscle Rub or Spray at Walgreens.

Scenario at Walgreens:
Ironman Muscle Rub or Spray 3 oz. $5.99
=$4.99, get back $5.00 Register Reward
=FREE after Coupon and RR

This is definitely not something I would need but you should see my hardcore neighbor Tiffany and her Tri-fusion partners...definitely AMAZING! Seriously anyone who wakes up at 5am to swim on a Friday is my hero. I could easily stay up all night but waking up at 5am...YUCK!

Background

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't print the coupon, said I had already printed it :(

    Julie
    Spokane, WA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Thanks for the shout out! And for the record, I used to say the same thing as you about getting up early to work out. It's all about having someone to hold you accountable - otherwise, I'd never do it either! ;)

    ReplyDelete

SWAG